ABOUT THE PLACE: Modern luxury town homes, loaded with contemporary minimalist design, offering a functional floor plan and plenty of yard space for residents with pets, children, or a green thumb. This prime Seattle location is less than 5 minutes from Lake Washington by car, and downtown is a short 15-minute bus or bike ride away. This remodeled duplex is located steps away from bus transportation. Less than a mile to Trader Joe s, Wilridge Winery, Seattle's famous Central Cinema, Madrona Park, and the newly updated Seattle Japanese Garden. Nearby school include the Nova/Mann School, Madrona Elementary, Leschi Elementary, and Garfield High. This
YOUR SPACE: 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom on the upper floor with a spacious, open living and dining area, beautifully finished open kitchen, and large
AIRBNB UNIT: Guests will stay in the 2bd, .75ba lower level of the home, with a separate private entrance (a barrier is be installed to separate guest entry from your space.)
- Large yard with back porch, plenty of space for BBQ
- Modern finishes, stainless steel appliance, LED lighting, water efficient toilets
- Close to everything! 80 walkscore, few minute drive
- In-unit washer & dryer, dishwasher, microwave
- High efficiency HVAC
- Dedicated parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Pets are permitted, subject to approval, with a $500 nonrefundable pet fee and $75/mo pet rent (per pet).
ABOUT THE LEASE: 12 month lease (9/7/18-8/31/19), discounted rent for hosting on Airbnb is $1,650. Full rent on this home is $3,550/mo. Please note this home is not furnished - some of the photos include staged furniture.
Tenant is responsible for the following utilities: gas, electric, water, sewer, garbage and landscaping.
Average past utilities are $/mo (keep in mind this may be much higher in the winter & lower in the summer)
Damage Deposit: $3,550